It is our aim to provide high quality orthodontic care.
As part of our care we will:
- allocate sufficient time to listen to your concerns;
- discuss advantages and disadvantages of possible treatment options to assist you in making informed decisions about the best treatment for you;
- arrange referrals to other dental or medical practitioners as required;
- write to you with a proposed summary of treatment and fees;
- use appropriate infection control techniques;
- offer emergency after hours care;
- undergo training to ensure that we are aware of developments in orthodontic, clinical and administrative practice, so that we can provide you with
- the most up to date care available, using only the highest quality materials and equipment;
- welcome feedback and positive criticism;
- constantly review our procedures so that we can continue to improve the service we offer.
Time has been reserved specifically for you to talk with the doctor and to receive treatment. Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you might be asked to reschedule your appointment.
We request a 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes mean that you have to miss an appointment, and appreciate your cooperation.
We appreciate that you have chosen to come to South West Orthodontics for your treatment, and we are confident that you will be happy that you have made the best choice. We commit to treating you with respect at all times, and expect the same treatment from you throughout your time at the practice.